Social Icons

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipsticks in #08 and #14 by Kate Moss Review and Swatch


Hey guys!

Rimmel has recently launched a lipstick collection wherein they had collaborated with Kate herself for limited release. These lipsticks come in a sleek black tube with their signature crown on top and Kate's name printed across.

I have two out of the five that they have launched and I have to say that I quite like the colour payoff of the ones I have. I have shade numbers 08 and 14 and they are the nude-y, MLBB (my lips but better) shades. I think it's boring that they only gave numbers and no specific names for their shades but I can get pass that.

Shade # 08

This shade is a plum-y colour with somewhat of a pink hint to it. It has a matte creamy finish but its quite drying and not that moisturizing to the lips. You surely need to apply lip balm first before wearing this lipstick.


For the swatch





Shade # 14


This shade is definitely lighter that shade #08 with a brown undertone. This also has a matte creamy finish but its not as drying as shade #08 on my lips.

For the swatch



Rimmel claims that these lipsticks will wear for 8 hours but they only lasted me about 3 - 4 hours and needed to be re-applied again. Also, I have to note that both lipsticks have a strong plastic scent that can be overpowering that will last for about 10 minutes after applying them.


 I hope you enjoyed this post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...