Social Icons

Friday, September 28, 2012

Favourite Look of the Week Vol. 4: Fall Burgundy Eyes


Here is a look that I did to welcome the fall season! As much as I love neutral shadows, once in a while I like to switch things up with a colour out of my comfort zone. 





Products I used for this look:
Maybelline Color Tatoo in Pomegrante Punk as a base
"Eyelid" Shade from Wet n Wild Trio in Knock on Wood - all over the lid
"Blackout" from Urban Decay Naked 2 - outer third of the lid
Essence Gel Liner in Midnight in Paris - upper lash line
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara




21 comments:

  1. Your eyes look so warm and pretty =) Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you! I think this is the first time anyone has said that my eyes look warm :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, your eyes are stunning, and the colors from this look accentuate them even more. Lovely! I really like your blog, and I'm following you now, yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for following :)

      Delete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous EOTD! And it's so affordoable! Great post.

    Amy
    www.theprettyvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love my colour tattoos and wet n wild trios :)

      Delete
  4. love the way you blended it along with the eyeliner...beautiful :)

    jayj x.
    avecjayj.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty look!

    Found your blog through blog hop and happy to find another fellow Canadian blogger :) Happily following.

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  6. Wow it's lovely! You should upload a vlog on how you did it, I would like to try something like that.

    I'm a new follower, look forward to your updates :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I actually took some pictures when I was creating the look but they didn't come out the way I wanted them to ;/

      Delete
  7. This eye look and colour combo is stunning. Happy I found your lovely blog on The Monday Blues BH:)
    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...