Social Icons

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nail of the Week: Nicole by OPI My Empire... My Rules


For this week's nails I painted on one of the shades from Nicole by OPI's Kardashian Collection, My Empire... My Rules. This shade is kind of interesting because it is a taupe-y, gray colour with green undertones. Under some lights, you can see of the green undertones while under some lights, the gray is more pronounced. Also, I've got to say that I received quite a few compliments for the uniqueness of this shade. The formula for this shade is amazing, it applied evenly and I got full opacity with 2 coats.

What shade are you wearing this week?

4 comments:

  1. what a pretty polish... its gonna be perfect for autumn!
    I'm currently wearing Chanel June. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oohh, how I wish I can afford to buy Chanel :(

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous color! Do you know of a good dupe for that? OPI doesn't carry Kardashian Kollection here in Manila :(

    http://beautyandphoebe.blogspot.com/
    I just did a nail post too! Follow me back! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think one of the shades from OPI's Germany Collection, Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine! is close but a little darker. Amarixe just posted a swatch of it on her blog. :)

      Thanks dear, will do!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...