Social Icons

Monday, September 17, 2012

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup Review


Hey guys!

Last May I went to the States for the first time and visited some family members that I have not seen in for years. Since there are a great deal of makeup products not readily available here in Canada, I took that opportunity to purchase some of the things that I wanted to try. One of products I've purchased is the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup!


The shade I have is 60 Natural Beige

Company Description: Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup takes over where your skin care leaves off. Silky-light coverage glides on for a perfectly natural look, whole the exclusive blend plus SPF 20 work together to visibly improve skin's luminosity, tone, and texture. 

My thoughts: For my skin, I prefer medium to full coverage foundation as I have some blemishes I like to be concealed but I still wanted to try this out because of its claim to help improve the skin. I know wearing foundation is not really the healthiest thing but if the product can cover my blemishes while making my skin healthy then I would give that product a go! Anyways, this foundation gives light to medium coverage and feels light on the skin. Neutrogena Healthy Skin gives more coverage than CoverGirl Natureluxe Foundation I would say but they have the same light feeling. For the finish, it's not matte, not dewy, but more like a satin finish. Since I have very oily skin, I still set the foundation with a powder and if I want more oil control I would spray some Urban Decay De-Slick. I like that my skin does not look dull when I put this on so I would agree with the brand's claim of giving the skin luminosity. It has SPF 20 so that's a pretty good level of protection without giving that heavy feeling. Overall, I am pleased with this product would recommend it for those who like lightweight foundations.

Here are some swatches

    


One thing I don't like about the product is the packaging. I have to be careful in opening this foundation because of the big spout to avoid spilling the product. Also, because the packaging is so open and the product is exposed to air, it affects the longevity of the product's shelf life.


Price: $11.99 USD
Place to buy: Sadly, this is only available in US drugstores

6 comments:

  1. I just bought this when I was in america a few months ago and I love it! Although I hate the fact that it has no pump and too much always comes out :(

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's my only complaint about the product too!

      Delete
  2. I love all of the Neutrogena's products just because my skin doesn't break out whenever I use their products<3

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just in the us .. past by it a bunch of times couldn't make up my mind though never picked it up.. kinda regretting it now! Ah well next time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad! Yeah, next time you def need to pick this up! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...