Social Icons

Thursday, September 6, 2012

What's in my Makeup Bag


Hey guys!

I thought I might share with you some products that I always bring with me. I honestly don't know why I always carry this much when I only need to re-apply certain products, it's the make-up hoarder in me I guess. 

1. Lip Medex lip balm - I love that this gives a cooling effect to my dry lips

2. Bath and Body Works Anti - Bacterial Hand Lotion - I put this on after using the anti-bac gel

3. Eco Tools Retractable Brush - I love how soft this brush is!

4. MAC Lipstick - This changes everyday depending on my mood

5. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso - This is my everyday blush for a natural luminous glow

6. E.L.F. Translucent Mattifying Powder - Powder that really helps my very oily skin stay matte

7. Bath and Body Works Anti - Bacterial Gel - For hygienic purposes

8. Wet n Wild Retractable Eyeliner - One of the items I bring with me that I don't need

9. Essence Mini Lipgloss - This came in a set of three, I use this on days I like shiny lips

10. Urban Decay De-Slick Mini - Trying this out if I like it, so far though I'm not impressed

11. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer - Another product that I don't need to re-apply but I just bring 

12. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain- New lip product that I love!

13. Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Body Mist - I don't wear perfumes because they're too strong for me, so a light body mist is perfect.

Here's a pic of the products inside my make up bag (in case you're curious)


What's in your makeup bag? Do share!

2 comments:

  1. great post!

    you have such a lovely blog too!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter into my brand new giveaway to win a MAC lipstick and 5 models own nail polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check it out! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...