Social Icons

Thursday, October 4, 2012

E.L.F. Studio Blush Review and Swatches Part 1



If you have read some of my posts last month, you may know that I hauled quite a few beauty products when I went to the States. I have heard a lot of great things about the E.L.F. Studio Blushes so when I went to New Jersey I didn't waste time looking for these babies! I found these blushes at Target and bought 6 but thought to feature them into 3 separate posts.

For this post, I will be writing about the shades Tickled Pink and Candid Coral.

Company Description: The soft sheer texture blends into the skin for a silky finish. Designed to be worn alone or layered for more depth. Highlight your complexion with a subtle healthy glow!

Packaging: The packaging is very reminiscent of the NARS blush packaging except for the texture, E.L.F. has a matte texture while NARS has kind of a rubbery texture. Once opened, a mini mirror is revealed on the lid with a thin plastic film at the top of the blush itself.


Tickled Pink: is a very pale pink with a slight shimmer. Since I have a medium toned skin and this blush is pale, I have to put on about 3 layers of this blush to appear on me.

Here are some pictures of the product



And here is a swatch



Candid Coral - is a peachy - coral colour with fine golden shimmer. Since I think peachy - coral blushes look the best on me, I really enjoy wearing this blush for a natural looking glow.

Here are some pictures of the product




And here is a swatch


Overall: I do recommend the E.L.F. Studio Blushes for a number of reasons; 1) these blushes are velvety soft, not chalky at all and easy to apply, 2) they have decent shade selection for every skin tone, 3) their packaging is sleek and simple which can be easily stored in your make up bag, 4) the best part? they only cost $3.00 USD!

Have you tried the E.L.F. Studio Blushes? 

4 comments:

  1. I actually just bought an elf blush today in Pink Passion. I haven't tried it on my face yet, but I swatched it on my hand and it looks pretty. I love that they're so affordable and it's good to see you recommend them! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh nice! I don't have that blush so can't wait to read about it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to try their blushes, but I have a color correcting powder from them and they really are soft! I love that they are so affordable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try them! They're great quality blushes :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...