Social Icons

Monday, November 5, 2012

I'm Back! (some pics from my vacation)

Hey guys!

How are you? I apologize for the lack of posts for over a week but after coming back from my vacation I had to get back to work right away and became so busy. Anyways, I had an amazing time in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, I visited some great places, ate a lot of delicious food and met a lot of amazing people. 

The purpose of my trip is to visit several hotels to do site inspections and see what they have to offer for their guests. Here are some highlights from my trip

Look at these amazing views! 




Here are some delicious food





And here are some amazing people I met



I had an amazing time in Mexico and would love to come back again soon!

8 comments:

  1. Aw lovely pictures! Looks beautiful and the food looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! I had a great time! :)

      Delete
  2. Is that last picture an "in action" picture? It looks cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, and he was like that for hours too! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I love mexico .. that being said puerto vallarta is AMAZING .. only part i have been too and only part i will ever go to I just love it there soo soo much! Did you visit the Sheraton Buganvilias <3 That is where we go every year! It is great. Are the mexican people not the sweetest people!
    Steps To Perfection...With Romanianbutterfly206

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PVR is really amazing! No, sadly the Sheraton was not one of the hotels but I've heard that its a good hotel though. Yes, the Mexican people are some of the nicest, sweetest and friendliest people I know :)

      Delete
  4. Waow ..looked like it was so much fun ! ..I love travelling :) and the food really looks yummy . Welcome back !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...