Social Icons

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Nail Of The Week: Blue Swirlies



Hey guys!

For this week's nails I decided to create a summer inspired design as summer is fast approaching. I have said many times before that I love winter and snow but right now I'm looking forward to the coming months because that means a vacation. These past couple of weeks have just been stressful and kind of exhausting so I really can't wait for a vacation. Anyways, I used Essie's Turquoise and Caicos as the base and Nicole by Opi's Khloe Had a Little Lam-Lam for the design with the use of Konad's m65 nail plate.

What do you have on your nails for this week?


6 comments:

  1. Love this nail colour pure mint!

    Check my blog out at. would really appreciate it

    http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Marufa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll check out your blog

      Delete
  2. Great mani, Victoria! So inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...