Social Icons

Monday, February 18, 2013

Origins 'Out of Trouble 10 Minute Mask To Rescue Problem Skin' Review


Hey guys!

I have written before that because of the changing weather in my area, my skin has been acting up and breaking out badly. Thankfully, my skin has finally adjusted to the freezing weather and my acne is under control (with the occasional mini bumps here and there) and I credit this mask in helping improve my skin. So for today's post, I am sharing my thoughts on this mask!




Company Description: When skin is too slick or when more pressing problems start to pop up, it's Origins to the rescue. Formulated with natural troubleshooters, including super-absorbent zinc oxide and sulfur plus calming camphor, this mask rapidly responds to problem skin with a three-part plan: sop up oily-shine, slough off sticky, dead cells and sweep away irksome debris.







My Thoughts: The Origins 'Out of Trouble 10 Minutes Mask to Rescue Problem Skin' mask is a thick white cream with a strong medicinal scent which may not be my favourite but for some reason makes me believe that its doing wonders to my skin. lol. This mask has ingredients that are helpful for acne prone skin like; sulfur (helps dry and clear blemishes), camphor (helps calm down inflammation) and zinc oxide (helps absorb excess oil). I use this 2 - 3 times a week and cover my whole face for 10 minutes which dries quickly but does not feel too tight. The product does not come off easily and stick well on some parts of my face so after washing it off, I use a warm wet cloth and take off the excess. After using this mask, I feel that my skin feels smooth, less oily and less inflamed. And in the morning after, the blemishes are less painful and redness is reduced.

Overall: This mask has definitely helped control my acne prone skin from future breakouts and would recommend this to those who are battling pimples at the moment. This product may be a little bit pricey but with 100 ml per tube, would last for a long while

Price: $27.00
Place to buy: Sephora, The Bay

Have you tried any of Origins' mask? Which would you recommend?

8 comments:

  1. I might have tried some Origins stuff when I was living in Taiwan, but the brand is unavailable here so I haven't really looked into it for years! I think I used to own a tube of the gray mask (man it's almost 10 years ago) and liked it. Glad to hear this one works well for you! I might not use this all over my face, but for my T-zone it sounds feasible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is actually the first product I've tried from Origins and because of the positive results I got it's making me look into more of their skincare. :)

      Delete
  2. I love masks!
    I think I'm just destined to always have acne so I may need to try this out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel the same way sometimes! lol. Tell me how you find it, if you get the change to try this mask out :)

      Delete
  3. Hey, new follower from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. Great review! Looking forward to reading more. :)

    xo,
    Kristin
    aboutagirl.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following! I'll def visit your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! I'm glad this has been helping you out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...