Social Icons

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Nail Of The Week: Essie Mink Muffs

under natural lighting

For this week's nails I am wearing one of Essie's classic shades, Mink Muffs. I would describe Mink Muffs as a glossy chocolate brown with a hint of taupe. This shade is a prime example why Essie is my favourite nail polish brand because of its rich, creamy and glossy finish. I am wearing 2 coats of the polish for the pictures in this post.

What are you wearing for this week?

under artificial lighting

5 comments:

  1. This is one I need to get! Although..I have similar Essie shades hehe. I love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I think Dior Bengale might look similar. At first I was like "nooo way" but once I put it on I was totally feeling it! Mink Muffs looks great on your skin tone <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This such a pretty & polished colour! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nail shape is looking fantastic! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great polish color! A must have!

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...