Social Icons

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Benefit Holiday Sets for 2012



I have written before how much I love Benefit Cosmetics because they always come out with the cutest and most adorable sets. For this year's holidays the brand has come out with great sets that you can give to your friends, family, and even yourself! lol.

Here are some of Benefit's Gifts Sets

Upgrade to Gorgeous! ($40.00)
- 0.05 Laugh With Me LeeLee
- 0.25 oz POREfessional
- 0.45 oz High Beam
- 0.1 oz They're Real
- 0.42 oz Sugarbomb



High Flyin' Glosses ($28.00 CAD)
- The set contains six 0.22 oz Lip gloss in Coralista, Dallas, Bellabamba, Hoola, Sugarbomb, Dandelion



Sexy Little Stowaways ($40.00 CAD)
- 0.1 oz Bella Bamba
- 0.25 oz That Gal Brightening Face Primer
- 0.08 oz Sun Beam
- 0.08 oz Cha Cha Tint
- 0.08 oz Ooh La Lift
- 0.08 oz Stay Don't Stray
- 1 oz It's Potent! Eye Cream
- 0.14 oz BADgal Lash Mascara
- 0.25 oz The POREfessional
- 0.1 oz Hoola



Let There B. Right! ($45.00 CAD)
- full size It's Potent! Eye Cream
- full size Triple Performing Facial Emulsion
- mini Total Moisture Facial Cream
- mini The POREfessional


Place to buy: Sephora

Are you going to pick up one of these sets?

6 comments:

  1. Hey I nominated you for an award!
    Come check it out :)
    http://cozypinkcottagethe.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I just found some items to add to my birthday/christmas wish list.

    I am definetly going to buy the lipgloss package tomorrow and I'm putting the Upgrade to Gorgeous and Sexy little stowaways on my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! Benefit really does have amazing sets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...