Social Icons

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I'm Going On A Vacation (of sorts!)


You may or may not know that I work in the Tourism and Travel Industry and a great perk in being part of the industry is travel companies provide trips at discounted prices or sometimes for free. I feel lucky enough to go on an upcoming trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico on gratis by the company I work for. I'm super excited because it will be my first time going to Mexico and have heard a lot of great things about the country! My upcoming trip will not be entirely devoted to lounging around the beach (sadly) but mostly going on tours around the different hotels and see what those hotels have to offer their guests and activities that guests can enjoy. Because I will be away for a few days, I don't think I will be able to put up some posts. Hopefully, I can take pictures that I can share with you guys when I come back :)

Have you been to Puerto Vallarta or anywhere else in Mexico? Do you have any suggestions on what I should check out there?


5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I could use a beach right now!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do hope I get a lot of beach time though! :)

      Delete
  2. How exciting! I hope you have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...