Social Icons

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Nail Of The Week: Dotted Essie Recessionista

under natural light

For this week's nails I did a simple nail art using Essie's Recessionista as the base, Klean Color's Pastel Purple for the first line of dots and Essie's Pilates Hottie for the second line. Essie Recessionista is a creamy dark magenta/deep plum shade with 2 coats. Klean Color Pastel Purple is more of a bubblegum pink than pastel in my opinion but a pretty shade nonetheless. And Essie Pilates Hottie is a beautiful muted lilac shade that I think is appropriate for fall. 

under artificial light

What do you have for your nails this week?

14 comments:

  1. Ohh this is a cute look! I have Essie Soiree Mauve on my nails and as an accent OPI Rally Pretty Pink on my pinky :)
    Found you over the bloghop :)
    Janine
    The Amazing World Of J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is cute! I love these colors! 2 essies I don't have...they're really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you can, grab them! They're so pretty! thanks Traci!

      Delete
  3. very cute design! follow my site too

    http://theworkette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  4. Very cute and it's a great, not too complicated type of idea that someone like me could attempt! Thanks for the idea :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I'm just starting out on nail art so all I can do for now are easy ones :)

      Delete
  5. Really cute idea, i have to do that design the next time i wear recessionista. really nice choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...