Social Icons

Saturday, November 17, 2012

November 2012's Topbox


Hey guys!

I am so excited to share with you the products I received from this month's Topbox. For those who do not know what Topbox is, it's a monthly Canadian beauty subscription costing $10.00 CAD + tax that provides 4 - 5 varied high end beauty products. After the disappointment of my initial Topbox, I can say that the products this month are well worth the fee I paid.

Here are the items I received


1) Benefit They're Real! Mascara (3.0g) (Full size retails for $29.00/8.5g) - The first item I saw when I opened the package is this mascara so I got really excited as I have yet to try a Benefit product that I didn't like. Plus, I've read great reviews about this mascara in a lot of blogs so I can't wait to try this out. 


2) China Glaze Polish in I'm in Lion (14ml/Full size) (Full size retails for $10 - 12) - With all the nail polishes I own, it is kind of surprising for me that this is my first China Glaze polish. Although I don't consider China Glaze high-end, I'm still pretty excited to try this brand out and maybe expand based on my experience with this first. The shade I received, 'I'm not Lion' is a gold shimmer packed with multi-coloured glitters which is great for the upcoming holiday season!


3) Pari Beauty Lip Paint in Red (4ml) (Full size retails for $14.00/5.5 ml) - I've honestly never tried any product from this Canadian company before and always just pass by it so I'm glad that this is included in my box this month because I'm a lipstick lover. Also, if I like this lip product, I can then support this brand.


4) Vera Wang Lovestruck Floral Rush (4ml) (Full size retails for $105.00/100ml) - I'm not really into perfumes because I'm kind of sensitive to strong scents but I liked this scent when I took a quick whiff from it. 

Overall: I'm happy with the products I received for this month which I think is well worth the $10.00 and look forward to the upcoming months boxes.

What did you receive in your box this month?

14 comments:

  1. What great stuff! Looks like a good sub service!

    I'm having a 100 follower MAC giveaway on my blog, check it out :)
    http://ohsokansas.blogspot.com/2012/10/100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I've entered your giveaway! :)

      Delete
  2. I got the same exact contents as you did! Pretty good box this month :) Thanks for sharing its contents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I'm pretty satisfied with this month's box. I hope you liked yours as well :)

      Delete
  3. benefit is supposed to have super good mascara's I hope you enjoy yours!
    thecloudgalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really excited to try They're Real!

      Delete
  4. Gasp! The benefit mascara...I can't wait to see how it works for you! I've yet to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I'm so excited to try but I still have a few to finish. I'll keep you posted! :)

      Delete
  5. I was Topbox was available in the USA. Great goodies! $10 is definitely a steal!

    http://www.blushology.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'll hope they'll expand their so you may try it :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the lovely comment :)

    Benefit's They're real mascara is my favourite! They work wonders :)

    http://andreadxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm getting so excited to try it out now! :)

      Delete
  7. definitely some goodies this month!! following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! Thank you so much :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...