Social Icons

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nail of the Week: Essie Bikini so Teeny




Hey guys!

Since it's still pretty hot here in Ontario, I thought to rock out one of the shades I have from the brand's summer collection. 


 First of all, I'm already sold with the name Bikini so Teeny as it's so cute! hehe. This shade is officially described as "a sparkling, cornflower blue" in Essie's website. I would describe this shade as a gorgeous periwinkle blue that is very fitting for the summer. In the bottle, you can see shimmer but I didn't see it translate on my nails and I think it's cute-r that way. This shade has better formula than the shade I wore last week Ballet Slippers from Essie as well, it took me 3 coats to achieve opacity and applied evenly.

What shade are you rocking out this week?


2 comments:

  1. I keep thinking I should get this shade, because it's a blue that might work for me. However the autumn collections have started rolling out, and my wish list is so full with everything else that I probably won't get it ever!

    This week I'm rocking Estee Lauder's Bete Noire. It's a blurple (blue/purple) and I can have 20 of them without ever complaining lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny!

    Yes it's definitely a summer shade too bad the season's almost over, but I'm really looking forward to upcoming fall collections! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...