Social Icons

Monday, August 27, 2012

Bath and Body Works Haul


Sensing a theme here?

I thought to share a quick post of some products I picked up yesterday when I went to the mall. A few weeks ago Bath and Body Works had their Semi - Annual Sale where they had 50% off for their select products. When the sale first started I bought some of the Liquid Hand soaps of different kinds and scents and I loved them so much I came back for more of the brand's products.

I hauled products of my favourite scent from the brand, Sweet Pea. I just love how light, soft and delicate this scent is! 

Products I bought are the following;

Sweet Pea 3 wick candle - $10.00 CAD (originally $22.50 CAD)
2 Sweet Pea Mini Shower Gels - part of the 3 for $10.00 CAD promo (originally $5.00 CAD each)
Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist -part of the 3 for $10.00 CAD promo (originally $5.00 CAD)
Forever Sunshine Triple Moisture Body Cream $6.00 CAD (originally $12.00 CAD)

Have you hauled any products from their Semi - Annual Sale?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...