Social Icons

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Beauty Lemmings Vol. 2


Hey guys!

Here are some products that I have been eyeing for a while which I think is quite interesting as there are no makeup products but mostly skin care. Is it possible that I am content with my makeup collection? For now, I think!

Soap and Glory "Breakfast Scrub" - I have read great things about this scrub, with not only smelling yummy but also leaving the skin smooth and soft. This brand is available at Shoppers Drug Mart stores here in Canada with very limited variety sadly. I'm really hoping that I will find this product soon!

Lush "H'Swan Wen Hua" - Another product that I have read so much about in the blogosphere. I have been trying a few hair conditioners or moisturizers lately but have not found a product that I can label the "holy grail" status yet. Hopefully when I get to try this product it would give the nourishment my hair needs.

Marc Jacobs "Daisy" - I know I have said in the past that I don't like perfumes but when I was at a store once, one pushy sales associate just squirted this on me, I was going to have a b*tch fit but I actually liked the scent. lol. 

Origins "Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask" - This product promises to improve skin by deeply unclogging pores. I have not read about this product that much, but I'm really curious about the "activated charcoal" ingredient that this has.

Butter London Nail Lacquers in "All Hail The Queen" and "Tart With The Heart" - I have been on a polish kick lately and have heard great things about the Butter London brand. When I went to the brand's website these shades have instantly caught my eye.

What products are you lusting after lately?

10 comments:

  1. Oooh nice products...I feel like I haven't been lusting over any products lately...which is good so I don't spend money haha. I really like the Butter London!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I like that I have mostly skincare, I really wanna take better care of my skin.

      Delete
  2. Hello there!

    Stopping by from the "Followers to Friends" blog party - new follower!

    xoxo
    Anni //


    http://grapefruitprincess.blogspot.de/2012/10/razorpit-teneo-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVEEEEE the Origins mask! So worth it. It seems like it will last a while too. Follow the directions and it works right away. You're supposed to put a warm cloth over your face to open your pores. I do that, or just slap it on after a steamy shower and it pulls out blackheads as soon as I wash it off. I saw results the first time. It does tingle a slight bit at first, but then disappears. It's nothing major and I have sensitive skin.
    And BL polishes are great, but I just won't pay full price. I LOVE AHTQ colorwise. Their formula really is like butter, but they're just so expensive. Keep your eye out for holiday kits and one day sale sites though. I picked mine up on Coterie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the mini review! Now I'm really itching to get my hands on the mask! lol! Yeah, me too, I really can't justify buying the BL with full price! I'm waiting for some sort of deal or sale in order to purchase them! :)

      Delete
  4. I haven't tried any of these but I've heard a lot about "Daisy". Right now I'm kind of lusting over LUSH's Lemony Flutter because I've heard so many great things about it. I'm not sure about the price tag though. I also really want to try Sigma's Mr. Bunny set but again.. price tag! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I've been steering clear of Lush right now coz for sure I'm not gonna leave the store empty handed! lol. Yeah, me too, I have been lustung over Sigma brushes but turn away because of the price :(

      Delete
  5. I've been very, very tempted by Butter London lately, but I'm trying to resist. I especially want All Hail the Queen, it is such a pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...