Social Icons

Friday, August 24, 2012

Mac Lady Danger Lipstick Review and Swatch

Hey guys!


Today I would like to share with you one of the lipstick shades that I enjoy wearing and that is Mac Lady Danger. Officially, it is described as "vivid bright coral-red" which I totally agree with but I would say it's more orange than coral. When Mac says it bright, they really mean it! This particular shade is for bold, daring and confident ladies, I think and not for the faint of heart.

Here is an arm and lip swatch



Lady Danger has a matte finish so wearing a lip balm underneath would be advisable. Also, since it's a bold lip colour it has a tendency to bleed so if you have more time to apply lip liner prior to application that would help. For wear, it's like other lipsticks with a standard of 3 - 4 hours of wear then you see some fading. Also, I would like to note that it stained my lips a little, when I took my makeup off for the day there were still some of the colour on my lips.

Price: $18.00 CAD
Where to buy: Mac Cosmetics, The Bay

Hope you enjoy this post!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...