Social Icons

Thursday, August 23, 2012

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers 4-Kit Shadows in Sugar Coated Review and Swatches


Hey guys!

CoverGirl has added new set of shades in their Eye Enhancers collection with sleeker and thinner packages. In Canada, I have seen the newly packaged quads in Walmart, Shopper's Drug Mart and Zellers. I bought mine from Walmart for about $6.00.

CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Sugar Coated includes shades in mossy green, eggplant purple, turquoise, and golden peach. The pigmentation for these shades are quite sheer but you can pack them on for them to show up more.

On to the swatches.

Without primer


With primer


Over white cream base

I think the colours showed up the best and are more vibrant over white cream base than using just primer underneath.

I have used each of the shades individually but I have not used them altogether in a look yet. I can't seem to create a look showcasing all shades that would look good together.

I hope you guys enjoyed this post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...