Social Icons

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nail of the Week: Essie Ballet Slippers

Hey guys!

For today's post I would like to share one of the new shades of nail polish I recently bought. Since my nail polish collection has a lot of bright and dark colours, I thought I would change it up with something pale and nude-y.



Ballet Slippers is officially described as a "classic pale pink with sheer finish." It's a gorgeous light and girly pink but since it has a sheer finish, I needed 3 coats to get full opacity. This is one of the first Essie nail polishes that I have tried and I was quite surprised with how it applied. The application was somewhat streaky and uneven, and it took quite a while for it to completely dry.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...