Social Icons

Monday, August 27, 2012

Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara Review


Hey guys!

Here is a post for my review of the Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara in Blackest Black that I had picked up and have been using for a couple of weeks now. This is the first mascara I have tried from Revlon and I would have to say that I'm quite disappointed with this product.

According to Revlon's website, it's "conditioning formula helps strengthen and plump lashes for up to 200% instantly for maximum volume." The wand that this comes with looks like a typical mascara wand that's stick straight but the tip attracts a lot of excess product which I think is kind of wasteful.

Here are pictures of my curled bare lashes vs my curled lashes with mascara




As you can see, my lashes are long but they tend to form together in small groups so what I'm looking for a mascara is a formula that will separate them to make them look fuller. Sadly, the mascara made my lashes look shorter and it didn't help separate them. Also, Grow Luscious flaked so much! Whenever I would go for a washroom break to check my makeup I would see black specks under my eyes that I had to clean out. Unfortunately, I don't think I would repurchase this mascara.

Price: $8.46
Place to buy: Walmart, Shopper's Drug Mart and the like

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...