Social Icons

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 2013's Topbox



Hey guys!

For today's post I am sharing with you the contents of my Topbox, January 2013 edition. For those who are new to Topbox, it is a Canadian monthly subscription which costs $12.00 plus tax, that provides 4 - 5 high end beauty products. For this month's box, all the products included are from Clinique. Let's check it out!

Here are the items I received

1) Clarifying Lotion For Combination/Oily Skin - (30ml) (Full size $16.00/200ml) "Formulated to help lift the world's impurities to create healthier, younger skin"  I've always wanted to try Clinique's skincare system but never did because it's kind of pricey. I've never really used a toner regularly in my skincare routine and am glad that I can add this to my regime and see if it will help my struggle with acne right now. 



2) Rinse Off Eye Makeup Solvent - (60ml) (Full size $25/125ml) "Make it a clean sweep, from lashes to brows. Or use for on-the-spot makeup fixes. Oil-free" The sample size provided is half of the full size which is a very generous addition in the box, in my opinion. I'll surely use this eye makeup remover once my current one runs out. Also, it's great that this remover is fragrance-free and Ophthalmologist tested.


3) Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Strawberry Fudge - (1.6g) (Full size $25/2.5g) "Go-together shades of silky, easy to blend colour in a chrome slide compact" This is a cute and handy compact that is a great addition in my stash. The pink shade has a subtle gold shimmer that is very pretty and the brown is medium toned with some shimmer but not too much. These shadows can be used in everyday, work appropriate looks


4) Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector - (7ml) (Full size $63.00/30ml)  "Comparable to a leading drug ingredient in visibly reducing dark spots by 58% in 12 weeks" I am currently using my La Roche Posay dark spot corrector so I won't be using this for a while. I always have some hyper pigmentation because I have acne prone skin so this will definitely come in handy




Overall: I'm very pleased and content with the products I received this month as I'm sure I will be using each item in this box. 

4 comments:

  1. Great items! This box seems like a great value :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read from other blogs that they're disappointed with these items but I'm quite happy with them! :)

      Delete
  2. This must be the clinique prive box! it looks like theyre pretty generous with the samples :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I actually forgot about the email about the prive box so I was quite surprised when I opened the package! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...