Social Icons

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nail of the Week: OPI Warm and Fozzie







under natural light

Happy New Year!

For this week's nails I am wearing one of the nail polishes from a past OPI Muppets Collection, Warm and Fozzie. I chose to wear this polish as the outfit I wore for our family's New Year's Eve celebration is a bit dress-y and I thought this shade was a perfect fit. This shade is a warm metallic copper mixed with pink, green and gold glitter particles. I think this is such an interesting shade because of the small glitter particles in it especially when it catches the light and certain angles. The formula for this polish is liquidy and thin so I painted 3 coats to get the opacity I wanted.

How was your New Year's celebration? What do you have on your nails this week?


under artificial light with flash

12 comments:

  1. oooo i really like this polish! it looks so interesting with all the different colors in it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty color!

    http://skinstuffbykaty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not normally a fan of metallic polishes but wow that's a beauty! I think I might need it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not much of a fan of metallics either but I think this is an exception! :) You should try it!

      Delete
  4. what a lovely colour! it's almost like a foil effect :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From afar, it looks like a foil polish! :)

      Delete
  5. This colour is amazing! definitely thought it was a foil nail sticker at first!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Yeah, it kinda looks foil from afar but even a gorgeous shade up close! :)

      Delete
  6. What a lovely polish! It looks great on you! I need to do my nails...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Traci! Oohh, I can't wait to see what you put on your nails next! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...