Social Icons

Monday, January 21, 2013

MAC Matte Lipstick in Pink Pigeon Review, Swatches and Photos


Hey guys!

Today, I have yet another MAC lipstick to share with you. I've had Pink Pigeon for almost a year now since the Iris Apfel Collection came out but never featured it in my blog because it's limited edition. This shade was re-promoted in the Strength Collection so I thought to share my thoughts about this lipstick.

Pink Pigeon is officially described as "bright cleanest pink" in the MAC website. I would say that this is a bright magenta but not over the top, "in your face" bright. I love that this is a bold yet wearable pink that can be worn during a bright and sunny day. This lipstick is a matte finish but has a smooth texture, opaque in one swipe and comfortable to wear.

Here is an arm and lip swatch


This lipstick lasted for about 5 hours (with eating and drinking) before needing re-application. Also, it can stain even after removal.

Price: $18.00 CAD
Place to buy: MAC Cosmetics

7 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...not my typical pink color lippie but I find it so pretty. I am thinking of trying it out. Looks great on lips especially on my lips that's kinda pale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it if you have the chance, it's a great colour :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I'll def check your blog and the blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this shade! I picked it up yesterday and can't wait to wear it over the weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Hope you enjoy your weekend :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...