Social Icons

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Collective Fall Haul!


I decided to treat myself and picked up some stuff from different places. Now, I didn't buy these things all at once. These are the bits and pieces I purchased in the last couple of weeks.



I'm so excited with the seasonal scented candles that Bath and Body Works came out with! The scents that I picked up are Frosted Cupcake and Pumpkin Caramel Latte. Both scents are just  so yummy! My first Gosh nail polish in Ocean



Shoppers was having a promo where a bottle of I love.... shower gel was free with a purchase of two bottles from the same brand. The scents I have are Mango and Papaya, Raspberry and Blackberry, and Lemons and Lime.



Now some makeup stuff! I wanted to try the new L'Oreal Extra Intense Liquid Eye Pencil and the Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara and see if they're worth the hype! Some more candles from Bath and Body Works, this time the scents Salted Caramel (which reminds me of caramel popcorn!) and Cinnamon Sugared Donut. I have been wanting to buy a new wallet and when I saw this Guess wallet I immediately snatched it up! Good thing it was also on sale. :)



Finally! I was able to buy Urban Decay Naked Palette! I recently became a Sephora V.I.B. and took advantage of their 10% introductory promo. I also picked up the Shiseido 50 Ultra Sun Protection Cream, I've heard a lot of good things about this sunscreen so I wanted to try it out. La Roche Posay Mela-D Serum for my acne hyper pigmentation. And two nail polish sets from Winners, the Nicole by OPI Kardashian Collection in "Sophiesti-Cuties" and OPI Muppets Collection mini set.

Have you been shopping lately too? Do share!

16 comments:

  1. Oh my God that's an amazing haul! I hope Naked will be what you want it to be and more. It's what got me started about makeup 2 years ago, and I'm still very fond of it :)

    I haven't been shopping much, because there's SO much I have to blog out of the way and the prospect of having even MORE at the moment makes me cringe LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So far, I'm really liking it! :)

      Lol! For me, there's so much stuff coming out that I wanna get my hands on but I have to remind myself to buy only the things I know I'll use!

      Delete
  2. Awesome haul. I've seen the I Love shower gels and been wanting to try them and the Naked palette, well it seems to be everyone's fave thing ever so great buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Right now I'm using the Mango and Papaya, so far I like the scent :)

      Delete
  3. Impressive haul! Something about pumpkin just makes it Fall :)

    I found you on Mirror Image- Candice's blog and followed :)

    Come by my blog and check out my give away http://onyxandmick.blogspot.ca/2012/09/wfmotp-part-2-fortune-cookie-fall-soap.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I love smelling those candles! :)

      Delete
  4. Great haul! I looooove both Naked Palettes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't think that I would need both but I have them now :)

      Delete
  5. Hey new to you blog! Love it! Also in case you are in the gta ..there is a new fun group for any of you ladies in the GTA (Toronto area) basically it is set up so us ladies can get together and set up 1-2 meet-ups a month! Where we go shopping, swap beauty box products and much more! ^_^ Hope this is of interest to many of you would love for you to join in on the fun!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/185075694950769/

    Check out my blog if u would like
    romanianbutterfly206.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Naked Palette!! I want one too but I'm still saving up for it!<3

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's everything I wanted and more! You must buy it once you have the chance! :)

      Delete
  7. Man, I really want to take a trip to a Bath & Body Works! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, their seasonal scents are out :)

      Delete
  8. I love your selection - some of them even overlap with mine!

    http://myfavoritethingskellyann.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...