Social Icons

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Sweet as Candy Review and Swatches



Hey guys!

Today I would like to share with you on of Wet n Wild's popular Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio and that is Sweet as Candy. 

One thing I really like about these palettes is that they have labels on where to put the shadows to help a make up novice with a look. For the trios, the labels are for the Eyelid, Crease and Browbone. I have used mine a lot so the labels are not readable anymore. 

Here is the back of the palette where there is an illustration of how to use the shadows



For the eyelid, there is the light pink with a metallic sheen.



For the crease, there is the chocolate brown with also a metallic sheen.



And for the browbone, warm white with some yellow undertones and metallic sheen.




I love this trio as the shadows included are nicely pigmented and can be worn everyday without being boring because there is a nice touch of pink. The texture is smooth and not chalky at all but you do need a primer first as these will not last all day by themselves. The trio also comes with a sponge tip applicator and a small brush but I've already thrown those out and use the brush I own.

Price: $4.99 CAD 
Place to buy: Walmart and Zellers

Have you tried any Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadows?


6 comments:

  1. I haven't used WnW palettes for many many years.... but these colors are actually gorgeous and something I'd immediately pick up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should def pick them up! they're great :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colours!! I love wnw palettes... great quality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's horrible. No matter how many neutrals I already have, when I see a trio like this I want to get it!

    I found Comfort Zone during my trip to the US last year, and I still love and use it often. It's amazing quality for little money!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol! I have quite a few of their trios but I have yet to try Comfort Zone, maybe on my next shopping trip I'll pick it up :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...