Social Icons

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Nail of the Week: OPI Don't Pretzel My Buttons


Hey guys!

How is your week coming along?

For this week, I painted my nails with one of the shades included in OPI's Germany Collection. Don't Pretzel My Buttons is a very light tan with a slight beige tone. When I was at the store I was holding this shade and My Very First Knockwurst but decided on this one and I'm so glad that I did as this is the perfect nude for me! I've always wanted a nude with no hints of pink and I finally found one. I applied 2 coats to achieve opacity with this polish.

What shade do you have on your nails for this week?


2 comments:

  1. I've tagged you for the Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've recently posted about it here

      http://confessionsofacanadianwallflower.blogspot.ca/2012/09/liebster-award.html

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...