Social Icons

Monday, February 4, 2013

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P. Review and Swatches


And my love for Benefit Cosmetics continues.....

Today I have for you a review of the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in R.S.V.P. that I recently bought that quickly became a part of my go-to make routine. Let's take a look....

Company Description: Blendable, beautiful... this do-it-all shadow lines, shades, and contours your eyes with a lovely crease-proof, smudge-proof formula. Mix and match... layer on for the desired depth... go as sheer or as dramatic as you like with buildable colour.

My Thoughts: R.S.V.P. is a beautiful golden champagne that gives a warm and luminous sheen to the eyes. I love using this shadow as a base because it gives more dimension and depth to the eye looks I create with my neutral shadows. As someone who has oily lids, I tend to be hesitant on using cream products because they crease like it's no one's business without a primer but that did not happen with the creaseless cream shadow. I had worn R.S.V.P. for a good 8 hour day and did not see any fading, smudging and creasing. I also love that because it's a cream shadow, application is as simple as a swipe with a finger without needing a mirror. 

Here are some pictures

How adorable is this packaging?



Here are some swatches


under artificial light with no flash

under natural light with no flash

Overall: Definitely a great addition to my stash and would recommend this to those who love subtle neutral eye looks. I had seen some youtube videos saying that this line is getting reformulated/repackaged so I will definitely look into more shades. It's a little bit pricey but worth it for the beautiful colour it provides and lives up to its creaseless and smudge-proof claims.

Price: $24.00 CAD
Place to buy: Benefit Cosmetics, Sephora

Have you tried the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadows?

4 comments:

  1. I got this product in a little benefit set and I absolutely love it! it works so great standalone or layered underneath something else! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it as well! It's so versatile :)

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! I haven't tried their shadows, but it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They're pretty amazing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...