Social Icons

Friday, February 1, 2013

Favourite Look of the Week Vol. 6


Hey guys!

I feel like it's been a while since I posted a favourite look in this blog so here's the look that I've been wearing this week. I'm trying to be more creative and have been experimenting with using more than one "all over the lid" colour and see which will work. Here's the look I came up with using my Naked 2 palette.



For this look I used the following:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance - prime the lid
"Chopper" from Naked 2 - inner third of the lid
"Half-Baked from Naked 2 - middle third of the lid
"Blackout" from Naked 2 - outer third of the lid
"Naked" from Naked 1 - crease
Wet n Wild Megalast Retractable Eyeliner in Blackest Black - upper lash line and waterline
Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Cat Eyes - mascara

What eye looks have you been wearing lately?

10 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD you make these shades look so good it's surreal! I do like Chopper, but the microglitter drives me insane. I don't know if it's my application skills though. A lot of the times people don't report fallout but I can always notice some. That or I am just too compulsively neat ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sunny! Yes, I do notice some fallout whenever I use Chopper and some other UD glittery shades and just clean them after application :)

      Delete
  2. I really like the colors from your Naked 2 palette :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like them a lot as well :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...