Social Icons

Saturday, February 9, 2013

February 2013's Topbox



Hey guys!

Today I'm sharing with you the contents for this month's Topbox. A few weeks ago, Topbox has given it's subscribers a chance to choose whether they want to receive a Prive Box (from Benefit Cosmetics, Lippy Girl, or Miracle 10) or a regular box. Since I am in love with Benefit, it was a no-brainer and I had chosen their Prive Box. Let's take a look at the items I received!





Benefit never fails with their adorable packaging!

Here are the products I received


1) POREfessional - (7.5) (Full size: $34/22ml) "PRO balm to minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines" I have written about the POREfessional previously and how much I enjoy using it to prolong the wear time of my foundation. I also love that the POREfessional doesn't break me out and clog my pores.



2) Total Moisture Facial Cream - (8.9g) (Full size: $42/48.2g) "Provides concentrated immediate and long term hydration to thirsty skin" I have heard great things about the Benefit skincare line but have never tried it myself so I'm glad I received this in my box. Although, the moisturizer I received is for Normal to Dry Skin which might be too much for my oily skin/acne prone skin.


3) Benetint (2.5ml) (Full size: $36/12.5 ml) "Rose tinted lip and cheek stain" I've actually used Benetint way back when I was still in high school and loved rosy pink cheeks. I am more into peachy blushes nowadays but using Benetint would bring back fond memories of my high school days. lol.


4) Dandelion Gloss and Powder - (6.5ml) (Full size: $18/15ml) for the gloss and (3g) (Full size: $36/7g) "Brightening Face Powder + soft pearly pink lip gloss" These 2 items are what I'm most excited about in this month's box! The Benefit boxed powders are really expensive so for me to get to try Dandelion is a great deal for me. I'm not a lip gloss person anymore and rarely wear them now but trying the Dandelion gloss would be fun. Although from my experience with the Coralista plush gloss, it was just ok and kind of gloopy.


BONUS ITEM: A sample of Fine One One "Sheer Brightening Colour for Cheek and Lips" This is a new product which is an illuminating blush. I have read some not so great reviews for this product but will definitely try it out for myself!

Overall: An amazing valued box this month that is worth the $12 price tag. 

6 comments:

  1. Lucky Girl! I have heard just AWFUL things about Fine One One so I almost wish I would have gotten this box so I could see for myself! I'm getting the normal Topbox so I wonder what I will get!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooohh! I wonder what's included in the normal Topbox this month! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a great box, I love Benefit products! I tried out a sample of the POREfessional and am planning to go to Sephora to purchase the full size. I hope you enjoy trying all your products out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoy using the POREfessional as well and have a few deluxe samples so it may take a while for me to purchase the full size! :)

      Delete
  3. Ahh such great items!! Love Benefit :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...