Social Icons

Monday, December 17, 2012

My Christmas Wishlist


Hey guys!

I feel like Christmas is just around the corner and I'm getting pretty excited so want to share with you some products that I have been lusting for....




1) Lora Pro Palette - I have been lusting for this palette for over 2 months now I think. I have read and watched a lot of reviews about this palette with how buttery and pigmented the shadows are. What stands out with this palette is that half of the shadows are matte and half are shimmery. 

2) Marc Jacobs Rollerball Trio - I have written before how I liked the scent of the Marc Jacobs Daisy and was glad I saw this Rollerball Trio as if I do get this set I'll get to have 3 different scents to try out. The scents included are Daisy Eau So Fresh de Toilette, Daisy Eau de Toilette and Oh, Lola Eau de Parfum.

3) Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intense Exfoliator - I have been suffering from acne because of the changing weather that is now under control but has left me with some scars that I'm hoping would be diminished with this exfoliator.

4) Clinique 'Whole Lotta Colour' Set - As much as I like my Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain for its pigmentation, I find that it's not as moisturizing as I want it to be. I have read reviews that the Clinique version is much more moisturizing and with the new intense formula, the pigmentation does not have to suffer.

5) Pandora Bracelet - I think it's amazing that you get to customize which charm that may have a significant meaning with Pandora bracelets.

6) Sigma Mrs. Bunny Essential Kit - I have been seeing lots of reviews with this brush kit and how amazing the quality is and how comparable the brushes are with MAC brushes. This brush kit is quite pricey though so the next best thing for me are the Real Technique brushes.

7) E-Reader - I am quite disappointed with myself as I only finished 4 books this past year which is significantly lower than the previous years. A part of this reason is that I do not have any more shelf space in my room so I'm hoping that if I get an e-reader I don't have to think about extra space anymore.

8) Aldo "Batun" Boots - It has been 2 years since I last bought winter boots and this pair caught my eye when I was perusing different sites online. I think the colour tan will fit with everything and the combat style is on trend right now.

What do you have on your wishlist this year?



8 comments:

  1. Great wish list! The Lorac Pro palette and Sigma Mr. Bunny travel set is on my list hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope you get the things on your list! :)

      Delete
  2. The Lorac pro palette looks gorgeous, although I don't think we can get it in England

    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get your E-reader! I have the first generation Kindle and haven't looked back! I have SO many books that like you said, you just run out of physical space! The Kindle has helped and I love the fact that you can read in sunlight because it uses e-ink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks! That makes me want an e-reader more and more! There are a lot of books that I have been wanting to read but didn't buy because of my problem with space.

      Delete
  4. I would love to try any Kate Somerville products.. I hear they are just amazing on your skin. I can't get over the price on the products though..

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I've heard great things about their skincare as well. I really wanna try them out!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...