Social Icons

Friday, December 14, 2012

Pari Beauty Lip Paint in Red Review and Swatches

Hey guys!

In continuation of featuring red lips for the holidays I thought to share with you guys a lip paint from a Canadian company called Pari Beauty. This is the first product I have tried from this brand and let's see what I think about it.



Company Description: This luxuriously smooth, full-coverage lip colour is intensely pigmented and provides bold, long lasting colour that leaves lip with a lavish shine. Glides on creamy, with the weightless texture of gloss and has the long lasting vibrant finish of a lipstick. This comfortable formula moisturizes and nourishes lips. It is infused with antioxidant extracts while stimulating the synthesis of collagen for fuller, smoother lips.

Here is a photo of the applicator


My Thoughts: I have been seeing more and more brands launching liquid lipsticks like this and have wanted to try them but couldn't decide from which brand to buy one from so I was happy when I saw this in my November Topbox. At first glance I thought the Pari Beauty Lip Paint in 'red' is a true red shade with no discernible undertones but when I went outside it has a slight purple undertone. This shade has medium pigmentation I would say as I had to put about 3 layers for me to achieve opacity on my lips. I have to agree with the brand's claim that this lip paint has a nourishing formula as I had no lip balm (which I rarely go without) underneath but it still felt comfortable on, lightweight and non-drying. But I do have to say that after an hour of wear, the colour settled a little on the cracks of my lips but was surprisingly not splotchy at all.

Here are some swatches



I'm sorry I kinda went over the line of my lips, I'm still getting used to this kind of application


Here is a picture after an hour of wear outdoors

Overall: This is not a bad product to have in your collection however I don't think I'll be wearing this again alone. I think this will be better as a layering product over a lipstick to give a glossy and fuller look to the lips. 

Price: $14.00 CAD for full size
Place to buy: Pari Beauty

Have you tried liquid lipsticks? If so, which is your favourite?


8 comments:

  1. I did not know this brand ... your post was very helpful, definitely try some products of this brand.
    I started following you, if you like we can follow each other :)

    http://nancymaterialgirl.blogspot.it/

    xoxo from Italy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. cool! i did not get this in my Topbox but i was curious about it! i really liked the other Pari Beauty product we got - the primer/intensifier one.

    alsoooooo i nominated you for a Liebster Award!!! :)
    you can read about it here:
    http://beauty-delights.blogspot.ca/2012/12/spotlight-liebster-award-x-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't receive the primer :( Thanks for the nomination :)

      Delete
  3. I've never tried liquid lipsticks...seems fun to try out! :D It looks really nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Traci! I really wanna try some from other brands :)

      Delete
  4. Woo! This colour looks FANTASTIC on you! I don't think I could ever pull off such a bold colour...I'm too chicken...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm one of those who are more comfortable with bold colours than nudes... I don't think I can pull them off. You should try bold colours some time, I bet they will look great on you :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...