Social Icons

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Nail Of The Week: Festive Gingerbread Man



Hey guys!

For this week's nails, I decided to create a gingerbread man nail art to express my love for gingerbread! One of the things I enjoy during the holidays is anything gingerbread flavoured from donuts to hot drinks. I used Essie Mink Muffs for the base of the design and for the gingerbread man himself, then used Sally Hansen Cherry Charisma for the buttons and Sally Hansen White for the gingerbread man's clothing pattern. I really like the design I did but I made a little mistake of giving him a frown instead of a smile! I only noticed it now while writing this post. Oh well, I guess he's not as excited as I am with christmas. Lol

What do you have on your nails for this week?

10 comments:

  1. I have chromosomes on my nails! LOL! He's so cute! That's ok, I know he's happy to be on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayne! Well I hope he's enjoying his time on my nails. lol

      Delete
  2. hahaha i was wondering why the gingerbread man is sad - maybe someone is stealing his gumdrops? ;)
    very cute though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Ahh Mink Muffs...an Essie I don't have, but love...hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have it included in your collection! It's one of my faves :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! I really love this nail look. Great job! :) I need to pick up that Essie polish now!
    http://violabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You should check it out :)

      Delete
  5. I thought it was funny that he's sad. It's cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...