Social Icons

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nail of the Week: Snowflakes!

For this week's nails I wanted to celebrate winter by doing a snowflake design as I am one of those people who truly enjoy the cold weather and snow. We have been having dreary and gloomy weather here in Ontario so I have been wishing for snow but sadly having no such luck. So to help uplift my spirits a little I decided to create a snowflake nail art using Wet n Wild's 'I Need a Refreshmint' as a base then put a layer of Wet n Wild's 'Hallucinate' and Sally Hansen 'White' for the snowflakes.  

How is the weather in your neck of the woods?
What do you have on your nails this week?

16 comments:

  1. so pretty!! i love how large those snowflakes are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love that mint colour! It's gloomy in Vancouver too...cold and pouring rain...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jayne! It's getting better here, sunny yesterday and today! lol

      Delete
  3. Love the nails.. too cute!
    It's sunny here in Windsor.. was raining.. no sign of snow yet though!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sign of snow here either in Brampton :( But I'm glad that its sunny here too!

      Delete
  4. OOO this is SO cute! I don't wear blue too well, but it's REALLY lovely on you! The snowflakes are perfect for the season too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny! Me too, that's why I only have a few blue shades.

      Delete
  5. Cute nail art makes the cold weather so much more bearable :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...