Social Icons

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Nail Of The Week: Festive Snowman

Hey guys!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones and enjoyed delicious food! I spent the day with my family and some friends having amazing food prepared by my mom and just had a wonderful time. For this week's nails I created a colourful frosty snowman in my hopes of having a white christmas. This is my second christmas here in Canada where it didn't snow which is kind of a bummer so I wanted to paint my nails something fun and snowy. 

What do you have on your nails this week?

12 comments:

  1. I was boring and just painted them green :) I'm glad you had a good Christmas with your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jayne! I'm sorry to hear about your cat but I hope you still had a wonderful Christmas.

      Delete
  2. Such a great mani, Victoria!
    Sounds like you had a great Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Traci! I did, and I hope you did as well :)

      Delete
  3. so cute and festive. Hope you had a fun Chirstmas! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had the as well :)

      Delete
  4. Omg.. I love that sparkle! It looks soo great with the white!

    www.blondeebrittany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab, love the little guy :)

    Lauren
    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...