Social Icons

Friday, October 19, 2012

Favourite Look of the Week Vol. 5: Golden Winged Eye



I feel very experimental with my eyeshadow looks lately and have been enjoying them so far. Here's a look I created using warm gold and brown shades. I also did a cat eye for a bolder statement. I apologize for the fallout on my lashes, the mascara I used is on its last run so it didn't coat so well and made my lashes look crusty :(



For this week's look I used the following products:
Urban Decay Primer Potion "Original" to prime my eyelid (not pictured)
Maybelline Color Tattoo in "Bold Gold" as a base
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Half Baked" for inner third of my lid
Urban Decay eyeshow in "Tease" for the crease
Urban Decay eyeshadow in "Snakebite" for outer third of my lid
Essence Gel Liner in "Midnight in Paris" for upper and lower lash line
Revlon Grow Luscious Plumping Mascara 




6 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job its simple yet dramatic. I'm your newest follower from the the Followers to Friends Blog Hop.

    http://ohhletmesee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh this is a lovely look! That gold is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found you through the Monday Blues Blog Hop. This is a beautiful look. I want to try it on myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know if you do :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...