Social Icons

Friday, October 12, 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 'Raspberry Bite' Review and Swatches


I am a person who doesn't shy away from bold lips, I'm definitely someone who is more comfortable in wearing bright, intense, statement lip colours. And in lieu with that fact, I would like to share with you a lipstick great for the season. The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Raspberry Bite is a gorgeously rich, red raspberry that epitomizes fall, in my opinion.


The Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks line is my favourite kind of drugstore lipstick because it has a wide variety of shades, great pigmentation, the formula is creamy, moisturizing and comfortable to wear. Raspberry Bite might look scary in the tube but its several shades lighter on the lips and the shade is also not that vampy so it can definitely be worn during the day.

Here is an arm and lip swatch




Overall: Raspberry Bite is a great shade, perfect for the season so I highly recommend it. This shade wears about 5 hours on my lips but it does leave a stain when removed.

Price: $6.99 - $8.99
Place to buy: Most drugstores

16 comments:

  1. Ooh what a lovely shade! You pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous colour! i love revlon lipsticks, their quality is so good for a drugstore brand :)
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Revlon may be my fave drugstore brand :)

      Delete
  3. This looks amazingly creamy and pigmented! I've learnt not to judge a lipstick till it gets on my lips, because most of the time it looks different (and hopefully in a good way)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love the Super Lustrous Line from Revlon because they're so creamy, my fave finish

      Delete
  4. Love this kind of shade, dark and yet wearable!:)

    beautythursday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have tagged you in the Liebster Blog Award! xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll try to do it again :)

      Delete
  6. oooooh! That lippie looks gorgeous! ♥ Now I want one too! LOL

    Great post! I just followed you on Google Friend Connect and BlogLovin'! :) Hope you can drop my blog too and maybe get a follow back? :) Thank you and looking forward to more posts!

    XOXO

    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Of course, I'll follow back :)

      Delete
  7. Oh wow, what a stunning colour! It looks amazing one you <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning! I've not seen it for sale here in the UK though :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this shade is hard to find, even here in Canada. I purchased mine when I was in the US

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...