Social Icons

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What's In My Travel Make Up Bag



Here are a few makeup products that I will be bringing along with me on my trip to Mexico. Have I already said how excited I am?

For the face
1) Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation - This is my go to foundation that never lets me down. Since I am expecting warm weather I need a foundation that will help my oily skin stay matte that would also last for long hours. Also, since this is water resistant, if I decide to dip in the water I can be assured that my makeup would not run off.

2) Benefit the POREfessional Pro Balm - Since our group will be touring from one hotel to another, this will help my foundation stay on longer. I love this face primer because it doesn't make my foundation feel heavy and doesn't clog my pores either.

3) CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder for Sensitive Skin - Just a standard powder I use to set my foundation.

4) Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - I use the shade 02 for my under eye area and the shade 03 for my blemishes. 

5) E.L.F. Studio Blush in Candid Coral - I love this peachy coral shade blush that gives a subtle glow on my face

For the eyes
1) Mini Urban Decay Primer Potion - This is a great eyelid primer that really makes the eyeshadows last without creasing or fading. 

2) NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette in Champagne and Caviar - I wanted to bring my Naked Palette with me but the length of it does not fit my make up bag so I'm bringing the NYX palette instead. I haven't had the chance to use this palette ever since I bought it so bringing it along the trip would be great for me to try this palette out.

3) Benefit Bad Gal Mascara - This is the first time that I'm going to try this mascara out so I'm really excited as I have read a lot of raves about it.

4) Wet n Wild Megalast Pencil Eyeliner in Blackest Black - A quick and easy way to line my upper lash, its great because it has a smudger at the end for my lower lash line.

5) Rimmel Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Pure White - This is a fairly new product that I use to brighten my eyes on days that I lack sleep. This would be great in case I have a little too much fun on some festivities while I'm down in Mexico. lol

6) Revlon Eye Lash Curler - I love this curler because its cheap but gets the job done and doesn't pinch. 

For the lips
1) Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - I've only been using this for a couple of weeks but I'm really liking it so far. I love that it gives a cooling effect on the lips and feels so moisturizing enough that I don't need to re-apply multiple times throughout the day

2) MAC Lipsticks in Vegas Volt, Girl About Town, and Russian Red - I know I don't need this much lipsticks but I couldn't decide which one to bring. I brought Russian Red to wear for the nightly festivities and I have a choice between Vegas Volt and Girl About Town for the daytime.

3) Benefit Coralista Lipgloss - I'm not much of a gloss girl but I will bring this along just in case I get in the mood for glossy lips.

4) Blistex Lip Medex - This used to be my lip balm of choice to wear throughout the day but ever since I bought the Burt's Bees lip balm I use this now as a overnight lip balm.

Bonus Items
1) Real Techniques Travel Essentials Brush Set - I love this set as it has my foundation, blush and eye brush included. I am also using the brush case it came with and bringing my EcoTools Retractable Powder brush and the 2 brushes from the Naked and Naked 2 Palettes.

2) Bath and Body Works Island Nectar Anti-bac - I always bring an anti-bac with me and this scent is appropriate for my upcoming trip!

So those are the things I am bringing with me, I feel that I'm bringing a lot even though I tried my best to pack lightly.

What are your travel essentials? Do share! 

6 comments:

  1. Real Techniques Brushes are the bomb! :)
    I blogged about all 3 kits here:
    natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love Real Techniques too! :)

      Delete
  2. I use all of those Benefit products too! And can't live without them.

    New follower here! Found you through the Blog Hop. Hope you can check out my blog too :)
    Keep up the good work x
    http://canvasbagkris.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll def check out your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love how you separated the items by use. I love the MUFE Mat foundation :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the MUFE foundation too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...