Social Icons

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Nail Of The Week: Nail Stamp Fail?


I wanted to have a fall themed nails for this week but I can't decide if I like the outcome of my nail stamping or not. Since I'm a novice when it comes to nail art I opted to use my nail stamping kit for the pattern I used. I used fall colours like dark brown, neon yellow and an orange for this look but the yellow and orange were not striking enough to pop out of the dark brown. I first stamped with the yellow then added the orange afterwards. 

I took some photos while I was doing my nails because I wanted to share how gorgeous the dark brown is by itself. This shade is called Hard-Kourt Fashionista from Nicole by OPI's Kardashian Collection which looks black from afar but is really a dark brown. 

2 coats under natural light

2 coats with flash

Nicole by OPI's Hard-Kourt Fashionista, KleanColor's Neon Yellow, and Essie's Fear or Desire

Nail stamping, yey or ney?

8 comments:

  1. I think they look really nice :)
    Abbie x

    http://prideandpedicure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is seriously so cool! I don't think I would ever have the patience to do that to my nails, though. I am way too hyper to have that kind of focus. They're beautiful! Just found your blog and I am loving getting to know you. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks for following :)

      Delete
  3. How pretty, this mani is perfect for fall! I love your color selection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this came out great! I like the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...