Social Icons

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Nail of the Week: Nail Art for My Mexican Vacation



I wanted to do something festive for my trip down south so I did a little nail art on my tips! I couldn't decide which colour to put on my nails so I used both colours that I liked the most from my recent Essie nail polish haul. For the upper half I wore Essie Turquoise and Caicos and for the lower half I used Essie Pilates Hottie. And for the pattern, I used my m65 Konad Nail Art Plate with the white polish from the Konad Kit. 

What do you have on your nails this week?

13 comments:

  1. I have oxblood this week but this look is amazing!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oxblood is really big this season :)

      Delete
  2. This looks adorable!! You did such a great job!
    Laura
    A Brunette Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used!! This is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That puts me into vacation mood too...

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to retun the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks! I'll check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooooooh this is super pretty! love the colors you chose and the design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...