Social Icons

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nail of the Week: Pink Nails for Breast Cancer Awareness Month


Hey guys!
How was your thanksgiving?

As you may know, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month so I thought to do a simple pink french tip in commemoration of the campaign. I am fortunate enough not to have anyone in my immediate family battle the disease but I think its still important to know about the campaign to help spread awareness. To learn more about Canada's breast cancer campaign called the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation's 'Run for the Cure', click here

For this week's nails I used Essie's Off the Shoulder from the Summer 2012 Collection and Sally Hansen White polish for the tips. 

Here is a swatch of the base polish alone with 2 coats under natural lighting

When I was painting my nails, my little cousins arrived early for thanksgiving dinner and wanted to play dress up so here is what they did on my nails. Totally blinged out nails.


What do you have on your nails for this week?

10 comments:

  1. Aw this is a great awareness mani! I love the added glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! My little cousins had a little fun on my nails.

      Delete
  2. Absolutely love this combination, especially with the glitter!
    xo


    Amy
    www.theprettyvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, kinda makes me think of Barbie though. lol

      Delete
  3. I am a new follower from the friends to followers hop and I am currently rocking red polish on my nails. If you like photography, you should check out my blog. www.esthernorinedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pink nails.
    Your newest follower, Following you from the Link up :)
    http://cozypinkcottagethe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...